How to Enter
- Enter your name and email address in the fields above then click on ‘Sign Up Now!’ to become an email subscriber to mtbtips. Your internet browser will then open up a new page asking you to check your email to confirm/activate your subscription.
- Check your email and find the ‘Response Required: Please confirm your subscription to mtbtips’ email from firstname.lastname@example.org. If you cannot find the email check your junk email folder and add the email address ‘chris (at) mtbtips.com’ to continue receiving blog update emails at your inbox.
- Click on the link in the email to confirm/activate your subscription. Your internet browser will then open a new page to the mtbtips website as part of the activation process.
- A few minutes later you will receive a second email: ‘Thanks for subscribing to the mtbtips blog!’ Upon receiving this email your subscription is activated. All done. Good Luck!
Live Show 24 including the July 2014 Prize Draw
Competition Terms and Conditions:
- You need to stay actively subscribed to mtbtips to the end of the month for your name to be in the prize draw for that month.
- Your subscription is confirmed/activated once you receive the thank you email (see step 4).
- At the end of the month all the names that are still on the list will be put in the barrel for the prize draw.
- One entry per person.
- The winner will be announced via video blog posted on the site at the start of the next month.
- If you’re still a subscriber to mtbtips at the end of the second month, then you’re automatically in the draw for the second month’s prize, too. And so on for each month after that. Easy As.
- The current monthly subscriber prize is an online voucher equivalent to AUD50 from Chain Reaction Cycles – The World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Competition details are subject to change without notice.
Q. If I unsubscribe from mtbtips before the month ends, do I still go in the draw for that month’s prize?
A. No. You must still be subscribing to mtbtips at the end of the month for your name to be in the draw.
Q. Can I sign up anytime during the month?
Q. How many times can I enter?
A. You can only have one entry at any one time. Should you subscribe and never unsubscribe, you’ll always be in the draw for each month. If you decide to unsubscribe during the month, but then decide to re-subscribe during that same month, your name will go in the draw as long as it’s still on the list at the end of the month.
Q. Is my email address made public?
A. Absolutely not. Your email address is used to email you the latest from the mtbtips blog and if you’re the monthly winner, we will use it to contact you to get your postal address and voucher currency of your choice, so that we can deliver your prize.
Q. Is the competition open to anyone from any country?
Q. If I win is my name made public?
A. Yes. Your name and possibly the country and state in which you originally subscribed.