My goal with MTBtips.com is to provide the best possible mountain biking tips I can. I have a passion for helping people mountain bike better. And I’m sure that passion comes across in my videos and interaction with my viewers.
Some of my tips involve affiliate links to products that I personally recommend, and that I believe will enrich your mountain biking life. Given this, you should assume that any links leading you to products are affiliate links that MTBtips will receive compensation from, just to be safe. Those earnings aren’t huge by any means, but they do help pay for website running costs and some equipment costs.
Please Know This:
I won’t recommend just any old product. I only recommend products I know and trust, based on my 27 years of mountain biking experience. Not to mention plenty of good and bad purchases along the way to forge my opinions and choices!
Please also note that I have not been given any free products, services or anything else by these brands in exchange for mentioning them on the site. The only consideration is in the form of affiliate commissions.
If you have any questions regarding the above, please do not hesitate to contact me at chris (at) mtbtips dot com.
Did you know?
- MTBtips.com is a one-man-show.
- No, I’m not sponsored by Trek. I’d like to be though!
Say hi to your bike for me.
- Mountain biking can be an extremely dangerous sport and can involve serious risk of injury, trauma, harm, permanent disability or loss of life.
- Mountain bikers should be aware of and accept the risks of mountain biking and be responsible for their own involvement in any mountain biking activity.
- All information contained on or from this site is for informational purposes only.
- Mountain biking is a physically exerting and demanding sport.
- Should you feel that your well being is in danger at any time while undertaking any mountain biking activity, you should stop and seek medical advice immediately.
- Mtbtips.com cannot be held responsible for any loss of any type (including financial or physical) sustained by any person in relation to their direct or indirect association with mtbtips.com.
Media, interviews, speaking requests, skills lessons:
email: kate (at) mtbtips (dot) com
Comments or questions:
I more than welcome any questions or comments you may have, but please keep the following in mind when posting your comment:
Keep it cool. I don’t mean cool as in full of cool words like ‘sic’ and ‘bitchin’ man’. But cool as in Cool, Calm and Collected, like Fonzie from Happy Days. We’re all here to learn and get more out of mountain biking, so be nice to each other. Sure you can post your opinion, but if your comment is rude it will be deleted.
- Please use your personal name or initials
- Please do not insert URLs or company names into the comment
- Please note your comments and name may be used as testimonials on the website
I may not be able to answer all of your questions in between entertaining four children, two businesses and everything else that fills my days, but I’ll do my best. And besides me there’s always the wealth of experience and advice from other commenters who frequent the site. Have fun and spread the good word about mtbtips.com.