Here are 7 simple ways to show your bike some love and make it ride better this weekend. Remember, if you love your bike, it will love you back and you’ll mountain bike better.
Do a couple of these in ten minutes or less, then reap the rewards on your next ride.
(click the links for video and steps)
- Give it a simple 3-minute wash after each ride. Yes.
- Don’t want to wash it? Then, at least clean and lube your suspension and your dropper post
- Fit a new chain. The sound and smoothness of a new chain is pure bliss.
- Stop squealing. Clean and adjust your disc brakes, or at least check for pad wear before it’s too late
- Fitting new pads? Follow this Pad Break-in Procedure to ensure optimum pad performance
- Check your tubeless sealant. Yep, it’s that time again, Groover. Nobody wants to hear you cry when you’re stranded with dry sealant.
- Fix that squeaky seat, post or tight seat post clamp with this Super Tip.
- Wear earplugs.
Say Hi to your bike for me.
AND Save your ears and another bike from cruelty by sharing this list with your mates.